Friday, September 26, 2008

Internal Sound: Baby I Love You


The number of internal sound is not that many as compared to external sounds.

I have a few and the best is this sound which I call Baby I Love You.

This sound track consisted of two in one. The sound consist of baby calling for mommy and at the same time a mating call.

Very good to install in the middle of the colony ceiling areas.

The sound can easily excite those young birds to start mating thus they will build those precious white nests.

Name: Baby I Love you

Application: Internal sound

Purpose: To make the birds feel peace and confident that your BH is full of babies. Also the background sound with activate those young birds to start their mating.

Cost: Rm 200

Postage: Rm5

Delivery: Within three days after received of payment.

Call 017 755 1318 for more details.